About Me

My photo
No Fixed Abode, Home Counties, United Kingdom
I’m a 60-year-old Aspergic gardening CAD-Monkey. Sardonic, cynical and with the political leanings of a social reformer, I’m also a toy and model figure collector, particularly interested in the history of plastics and plastic toys. Other interests are history, current affairs, modern art, and architecture, gardening and natural history. I love plain chocolate, fireworks and trees, but I don’t hug them, I do hug kittens. I hate ignorance, when it can be avoided, so I hate the 'educational' establishment and pity the millions they’ve failed with teaching-to-test and rote 'learning' and I hate the short-sighted stupidity of the entire ruling/industrial elite, with their planet destroying fascism and added “buy-one-get-one-free”. Likewise, I also have no time for fools and little time for the false crap we're all supposed to pretend we haven't noticed, or the games we're supposed to play. I will 'bite the hand that feeds', to remind it why it feeds.

Sunday, August 7, 2022

T is for This is Why August is Rack Toy Month

 

'Nuff said! You treacherous holiday-taking lightweights!

Still, I hope you avoided the sheeple-driven mess of ports and airports this previous fortnight by leaving your departure dates 'till now? We'll still be here when you get back, but there's a lot in the queue, so you'll have some catching-up to do! Except - of course - you've all buggered-off, so you're not even reading this; Doh!

2 comments:

Andy B said...

Some of us are still here, and still enjoying rack toy month!
(Although I do live by the seaside!)

Hugh Walter said...

Hahaha! Cheers Andy, if the loyal readership of August was only one I'd keep posting! And there's Andy B and Jan out there too!

H