About Me

My photo
No Fixed Abode, Home Counties, United Kingdom
I’m a 60-year-old Aspergic gardening CAD-Monkey. Sardonic, cynical and with the political leanings of a social reformer, I’m also a toy and model figure collector, particularly interested in the history of plastics and plastic toys. Other interests are history, current affairs, modern art, and architecture, gardening and natural history. I love plain chocolate, fireworks and trees, but I don’t hug them, I do hug kittens. I hate ignorance, when it can be avoided, so I hate the 'educational' establishment and pity the millions they’ve failed with teaching-to-test and rote 'learning' and I hate the short-sighted stupidity of the entire ruling/industrial elite, with their planet destroying fascism and added “buy-one-get-one-free”. Likewise, I also have no time for fools and little time for the false crap we're all supposed to pretend we haven't noticed, or the games we're supposed to play. I will 'bite the hand that feeds', to remind it why it feeds.

Thursday, September 8, 2022

News, Views Etc . . . Herald Toys & Models Back From Summer Break

 Latest news from Barney was heating the ether on Tuesday;

". . . this week we have added some more SALE items to our stock and will be continuing to add more figures from the Wiltshire collection, over the coming days and months, including some Deetail models (though the majority of literally several hundred Deetail models from the collection will be available via our sister Herald Toys and Models eBay Shop). To assist European, USA/Canadian and Australian/New Zealand collectors we are happy to issue a dummy invoice upon request and place it on the outside of your package (please contact Barney directly for more details if you are interested). It is now a little over 9 years since the launch of the website and I just wanted to thank everyone for your continued support and hope you continue to find the myriad of figures of interest."

Barney's site - for latecomers - is to be found here.

No comments: