About Me

My photo
No Fixed Abode, Home Counties, United Kingdom
I’m a 60-year-old Aspergic gardening CAD-Monkey. Sardonic, cynical and with the political leanings of a social reformer, I’m also a toy and model figure collector, particularly interested in the history of plastics and plastic toys. Other interests are history, current affairs, modern art, and architecture, gardening and natural history. I love plain chocolate, fireworks and trees, but I don’t hug them, I do hug kittens. I hate ignorance, when it can be avoided, so I hate the 'educational' establishment and pity the millions they’ve failed with teaching-to-test and rote 'learning' and I hate the short-sighted stupidity of the entire ruling/industrial elite, with their planet destroying fascism and added “buy-one-get-one-free”. Likewise, I also have no time for fools and little time for the false crap we're all supposed to pretend we haven't noticed, or the games we're supposed to play. I will 'bite the hand that feeds', to remind it why it feeds.

Monday, October 17, 2022

H is for Haha-Haha-Haha-HA!

Or; follow-up to Smash mashed powdered potato Martian Alien Robots!

I have an annoying habit of shooting a post (probably leaving it Picasa for an average of six months!), editing the images, maybe taking  a few more, doing the text/blurb, and then chucking it up on the Blog, trying to check for typo's and finally publishing it, then, and only then, I think "Ooh I wonder what's on eBay related to these?"!

And - imagining all the Loyal Readers have had the same thought, I then rush off to eBay and grab something I probably didn't really need, before any other bright-spark does . . . the other day, after publishing the Smash Martian pencil-tops, was one of those occasions!

Badge Novelties; Badges; Cadbury's Badges; Cadbury's Smash; For Mash Get Smash; Martian Pencil Tops; NNovelty Badges; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Smash Alien Badge; Smash Martians; Smash Pencil Toppers; Space Aliens;
And this is what I found! Aren't they lovely, I found some Marx stuff and a chunky bendy-toy too, but these were affordable! Small polystyrene badges of the robots as 'flats', with chrome-effect plating blue-on-white and silver-on-red and green, with a standard safety-pin heat-welded into the rear for attaching to clothing. No obvious maker - for Cadbury's Smash.

No comments: