About Me

My photo
No Fixed Abode, Home Counties, United Kingdom
I’m a 60-year-old Aspergic gardening CAD-Monkey. Sardonic, cynical and with the political leanings of a social reformer, I’m also a toy and model figure collector, particularly interested in the history of plastics and plastic toys. Other interests are history, current affairs, modern art, and architecture, gardening and natural history. I love plain chocolate, fireworks and trees, but I don’t hug them, I do hug kittens. I hate ignorance, when it can be avoided, so I hate the 'educational' establishment and pity the millions they’ve failed with teaching-to-test and rote 'learning' and I hate the short-sighted stupidity of the entire ruling/industrial elite, with their planet destroying fascism and added “buy-one-get-one-free”. Likewise, I also have no time for fools and little time for the false crap we're all supposed to pretend we haven't noticed, or the games we're supposed to play. I will 'bite the hand that feeds', to remind it why it feeds.

Sunday, October 30, 2022

A is for 'Animal Wild'?

Branded to a Wabro of Argentina, I have no idea if the contents of this tub, purloined from a charity shop for no shillings and a few pence, are original; I suspect they are, with a generic label (I didn't shoot clearly!)* and different contents tub-to-tub, but it may be a curates egg, or the contents (complete) of another tub?

* Well, I was trying to get the 'wild' animals and the text in one shot!

Animals Wild; Argentine Toy; Chinasaurs; Dinnosaur Tub; Dinosaur Models; Dinosaur Set; Dinosaurs; Model Dinosaurs; Palm Trees; Plastic Dinosaurs; Scenic Accessories; Scenic Models; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Toy Dinosaurs; Tub of Dinosaurs; Tub Toy; Wabro;
The point being it was used and played-with, and shows wild animals  . . . and a goat! Not the dinosaurs it's actually filled with? While three-bar fencing was pretty uncommon 200-million years ago.

Animals Wild; Argentine Toy; Chinasaurs; Dinnosaur Tub; Dinosaur Models; Dinosaur Set; Dinosaurs; Model Dinosaurs; Palm Trees; Plastic Dinosaurs; Scenic Accessories; Scenic Models; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Toy Dinosaurs; Tub of Dinosaurs; Tub Toy; Wabro;
Animals; I'd call them medium-small, but judging the myriad throngs of cheapo-Chinasaurs that have come out of the East is not an easy science! Still no bloody Dimetrodon, unless they expect me to fall for the red thing with half a fin?!

Animals Wild; Argentine Toy; Chinasaurs; Dinnosaur Tub; Dinosaur Models; Dinosaur Set; Dinosaurs; Model Dinosaurs; Palm Trees; Plastic Dinosaurs; Scenic Accessories; Scenic Models; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Toy Dinosaurs; Tub of Dinosaurs; Tub Toy; Wabro;
Other sides/ends; it's just not a Dimetrodon is it? Some Spinosaur who's regressed to four legs, more like, the other Spinosaurs call him Fourlegs Fatlad! The white Pteradactyl looks quite good from the other side, and the rest are much of a muchness. Funny, if my favorite was a Triceratops, Stegosaur or kerthunkasaurus, I would be much happier, as they are nearly always present!

Animals Wild; Argentine Toy; Chinasaurs; Dinnosaur Tub; Dinosaur Models; Dinosaur Set; Dinosaurs; Model Dinosaurs; Palm Trees; Plastic Dinosaurs; Scenic Accessories; Scenic Models; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Toy Dinosaurs; Tub of Dinosaurs; Tub Toy; Wabro;
Accessories; we've seen those two-colour moulded palms before, not that long ago either, which may be a clue to something, but as there's already too big a question-mark over the set/whole lot, any clue is lost. The fencing also doesn't sit right, but could be a space-filler, worse things turn-up in rack-toy tubs!

No comments: