About Me

My photo
No Fixed Abode, Home Counties, United Kingdom
I’m a 60-year-old Aspergic gardening CAD-Monkey. Sardonic, cynical and with the political leanings of a social reformer, I’m also a toy and model figure collector, particularly interested in the history of plastics and plastic toys. Other interests are history, current affairs, modern art, and architecture, gardening and natural history. I love plain chocolate, fireworks and trees, but I don’t hug them, I do hug kittens. I hate ignorance, when it can be avoided, so I hate the 'educational' establishment and pity the millions they’ve failed with teaching-to-test and rote 'learning' and I hate the short-sighted stupidity of the entire ruling/industrial elite, with their planet destroying fascism and added “buy-one-get-one-free”. Likewise, I also have no time for fools and little time for the false crap we're all supposed to pretend we haven't noticed, or the games we're supposed to play. I will 'bite the hand that feeds', to remind it why it feeds.

Thursday, December 20, 2018

News Views Etc . . . Airfix Combat Group Knock-off

The posts on Chris Smith's surprise parcel are still in the queue and won't be 'till after Christmas now I suspect, just running out of time! But I couldn't wait to get this over on the Airfix Blog's Combat Group post/page.

1:72nd; 1:76th; 1:76th - 1:72nd; Airfix; Airfix 1960; Airfix 1963; Airfix 1:72nd Scale; Airfix 1st Version Figures; Airfix Copy; Airfix Figures; Airfix First Type; Airfix HO-OO; Airfix S3 Airfix HO OO; Airfix Toy Soldier; airfixfigs.blogspot.com; Combat Group; Combat Infantry; Figures and Animals; HO - OO; HO/OO; Hong Kong; Infantry Combat Group; OO-Gauge; Piracies; S3 Combat Group; S3 Infantry Combat Group; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Soviet Era Toy Soldiers; WWII British Infantry;
It's always nice to find a new figure, or be given one (thank you Chris), but my further thoughts on it are after the jump on the above link! And it's only a few days since I added the Lone Star comic-sheet to that page . . . it grows!

No comments: