About Me

My photo
No Fixed Abode, Home Counties, United Kingdom
I’m a 60-year-old Aspergic gardening CAD-Monkey. Sardonic, cynical and with the political leanings of a social reformer, I’m also a toy and model figure collector, particularly interested in the history of plastics and plastic toys. Other interests are history, current affairs, modern art, and architecture, gardening and natural history. I love plain chocolate, fireworks and trees, but I don’t hug them, I do hug kittens. I hate ignorance, when it can be avoided, so I hate the 'educational' establishment and pity the millions they’ve failed with teaching-to-test and rote 'learning' and I hate the short-sighted stupidity of the entire ruling/industrial elite, with their planet destroying fascism and added “buy-one-get-one-free”. Likewise, I also have no time for fools and little time for the false crap we're all supposed to pretend we haven't noticed, or the games we're supposed to play. I will 'bite the hand that feeds', to remind it why it feeds.

Saturday, December 1, 2018

E is for Erwin Watch - Part; the Somethingth!

That cock-whacking monkey-lizard Mr. Sell had a pop the other day (so did TJF actually, clearly they are getting nervous!) I am working on 'the big one' but in the meantime worth a quick look just to remind ourselves how utterly stupid he is.


Basa; Basa Romans; Basa Toy Soldiers; Bullshit; CoMa Ancient Warriors; CoMa Italy; CoMa Roman Toys; Coma Toy Romans; Disbelieving Kitten; DSG; DSG Romans; DSG Toy Soldiers; Erwin Sell Make It Up; Erwin Watch; Erwinwatch; Res Plastics; Res Plastics Romans; Res Plastics Toy Soldiers; RP; RP Romans; RP Toy Soldiers; Sell Toys; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Stadinger; Stadsstuf; Vichy;
He first posted this as 4:36pm local time, it reads - after the [charming] thread-quote is removed;

Such post-attack silly unfunded  maniac from UK using edited pictures  was responded here.

http://www.stadsstuff.com/?p=8882

and also here.

http://www.stadsstuff.com/?p=9096

When i post information  i back mine regardless i post all pictures or not ,yet i wait to respond with all i have and make him looks bad again.
I had never ever talk,write or post anything against this person at all ,he also have plenty enemies he had done himself out of his hate in many non toy related toys blogs.
He constantly uses derogatory ,racist words and comments that let few with desire read any of his puzzles sick comments
What is more sad is the fact that in UK they let this person post in magazines such PW when make looks entire british community looks bad .is a shame british let this person be part of collectors .
my thoughts.

Then (having got a couple of back-links posted for his paymaster) he posts it again . . .

Basa; Basa Romans; Basa Toy Soldiers; Bullshit; CoMa Ancient Warriors; CoMa Italy; CoMa Roman Toys; Coma Toy Romans; Disbelieving Kitten; DSG; DSG Romans; DSG Toy Soldiers; Erwin Sell Make It Up; Erwin Watch; Erwinwatch; Res Plastics; Res Plastics Romans; Res Plastics Toy Soldiers; RP; RP Romans; RP Toy Soldiers; Sell Toys; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Stadinger; Stadsstuf; Vichy;
 . . . at 4.43pm, just in case anyone missed it (and to get another two back-links posted for TJF), but also in very small text; presumably  in case anyone with the weirdest eye-condition known to man was struggling with the standard text, seven minutes previously!

Now there are two parts to his illiterate drivel, the re-hash of the Co-Ma/Basa thing which I'll deal with in a minute, and the frankly half-idiotic/half defamatory rant woven into the crucified syntax, massacred grammar and stab at spelling he calls 'thoughts'!

Same pack-drill as before - line by miserable line;

Such post-attack silly unfunded  maniac from UK using edited pictures 

Well, it needs translation I fear, but imagine what kind of maniac I'd make if I could get some funding from edited pictures!

When i post information  i back mine regardless

No he doesn't! In the same thread (on a pirate board-game figure) he states "The figures then sold as souvenir or loose in ITALY till well 90s by many companies around with sweet or chocolate as well as free toy gift as well." With no 'back' whatsoever, bear in mind he's said the same thing about another brand a day or two previously and it's not long since the German lollipop posts here - that's how it works; I lead, they follow; badly!

i post all pictures or not ,

Pretty much like the rest of us then? Sometimes we do . . . sometimes we don't! The man's too funny to be kept off the stage really.

yet i wait to respond with all i have and make him looks bad again.

I must have missed that load, was I carrying an umbrella? Good; I hate the smell of fish! He actually wants you to take him seriously, and - to be fair - some people are, but then you realise they too are strangers to the caps-lock and it's just a bunch of gobshites blowing-off.

I had never ever talk,write or post anything against this person at all ,

Except that which we are reading here? And his madness rant a month or two ago (below image)? And his original attacks on my Blue Box / Ri-Toy post which started all this nonsense, five-minutes after he got on-line? And his joint attack with TJF over Christmas 2016? And, and, and . . . he's a liar, a blatant liar, but some people, particularly the Vichy are lapping it up like hungry kittens rats!

Basa; Basa Romans; Basa Toy Soldiers; Bullshit; CoMa Ancient Warriors; CoMa Italy; CoMa Roman Toys; Coma Toy Romans; Disbelieving Kitten; DSG; DSG Romans; DSG Toy Soldiers; Erwin Sell Make It Up; Erwin Watch; Erwinwatch; Res Plastics; Res Plastics Romans; Res Plastics Toy Soldiers; RP; RP Romans; RP Toy Soldiers; Sell Toys; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Stadinger; Stadsstuf; Vichy;
Not a 'talk,write or post...against' me! Liar!

The tragedy is, as he's writing it - he probably believes it! And he knows the Vichy and the PSTSM will support and encourage it, and not just them; Carrick, Bergner, Dittman and others have chosen that side of the fence, instead of staying on the bloody thing!

[I will return to the above quote in a separate post as the main thrust of his premise (public self-therapy) pertains more to his paymaster (TJF) than it does to me!]

he also have plenty enemies he had done himself out of his hate in many non toy related toys blogs.

"Non toy related toys blogs"? Anyone? While you're trying to de-cipher that, maybe you could point me to any Blogs I have 'done myself out of', bar TJF's risible, drivellous, gray-area . . . obviously!

To my knowledge I haven't fallen foul of any other Blogs, although I have voluntarily stopped commenting on one or two - to save their blushes. Someone called James did stop following me the other day, but as I don't follow his and as he did so in a flourish of bilious (and political) hate on TJF's blog (so was therefore - clearly a TJF shill), it makes no difference to my situation and carries no significance for this Blog. And it's a tedious playing-peow-peow's-with-brum-brum's-on-the-carpet type Blog anyway.

He constantly uses derogatory ,racist words and comments that let few with desire read any of his puzzles sick comments 

Ah, yes! The defamatory bit. I have never used racism of any kind? Both Erwin Sell and Paul - The Jabbering Fuck - 'stads' Stadinger (TJF) have now accused me of racism, in public and in private - neither has given an example. The statements are defamatory.

I am beginning to suspect they are both so simple-mindedly stupid, ignorant and uneducated, that they don't actually know what racism is, nor comprehend the tenets behind it, or how to recognise it?

It's true I have been very derogatory, and will continue to be when this kind of shit is being written about me . . . by a fuckwit! Words AND comments? I must be overdoing it! Puzzles? Sick? It's almost enough to drive me to the smelling-salts! Constantly? How do I find time for everything else I'm 'guilty' of!

Even in my insulting derogatoriness I have veered away from the obvious targets, except in so far as originally christening them TJF and the Cock-whacking Monkey-lizard, which was both an amusing Star Wars reference, and - for those who know them - a bit close to the knuckle; but that was their fault for attacking me over Christmas!

What is more sad is the fact that in UK they let this person post in magazines such PW when make looks entire british community looks bad .is a shame british let this person be part of collectors .

The difficult one - In this war (which they started) they (Sell and TJF) keep trying to get other people involved - I try not to. Although I'm happy to shame those who choose to get involved.

What I would say is that I have picked up new supporters and the best part of a million hits in the last 12 months and those who choose to deal with me, do so for their own reasons and don't need Mr. Sell telling them what they should or should not do. The blog is going from strength to strength and I'm going nowhere else.

If, as a collector, you don't want me "be part of " you, have a word next time you see me and I'll try to disengage! And I only ever advise anyone / everyone not to get involved, sadly some have. The reasoning he must be using (at the level of  a12-year-old), must apply equally to Stadinger and himself, with regard the US 'community? But that's the hypocrisy of the two idiot's for you!

my thoughts.

No, no no! Not 'thoughts', his random keyboard jerks! Probably resulting from uncontrolled synaptic-sparks in the brain he appears to have borrowed from a solar-powered lawn-mower . . . too much sun!

Basa; Basa Romans; Basa Toy Soldiers; Bullshit; CoMa Ancient Warriors; CoMa Italy; CoMa Roman Toys; Coma Toy Romans; Disbelieving Kitten; DSG; DSG Romans; DSG Toy Soldiers; Erwin Sell Make It Up; Erwin Watch; Erwinwatch; Res Plastics; Res Plastics Romans; Res Plastics Toy Soldiers; RP; RP Romans; RP Toy Soldiers; Sell Toys; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Stadinger; Stadsstuf; Vichy;

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

So, that's his literary efforts dealt with, now back to the CoMa/Basa/Res Plastics thing, which was hilarious first time round, but which (by only posting links to one side) he is trying to misrepresent - and because TJF needs the traffic (for his SEO!)! But Googlebot doesn’t trawl locked-forums! Dum, they're both so dum.

If you missed it first time round it's complicated but well worth bringing together in one place, so it might as well be here! Let's thank him for raising the subject again after 18-months-odd (although; one has to ask why?) and dive in . . .

★★★★★

After I had pointed out that Erwin was wrong about my Blue Box and Ri-Toys post, they both got the arse big-time; inventing a whole port and industrial estate [Tain Sang - too funny] in Hong Kong - which doesn't exist! I pointed that out too - among a plethora of other things they'd cooked-up as they went along!

As a result they started having the odd pop at me over at plaid-stuff, suggesting I didn't know anything and was always wrong . . . so one day I pointed out that Erwin was making it up . . . again!

The funny thing was I only had the one figure, and I only had photographs of it! But it was all I needed.

★★★★★

He had tried to tell the Vichy that he was showing them Peruvian-made Basa Romans, while actually using Italian-made Res Plastics figures, I pointed out that the figures were RP and he was making it up as he went along - again. (E is for Erwin Watch - Res not Basa).

They (both were involved) then tried to make out A) I was wrong and B) he had not used RP figures (1st link from Erwin above), by photographing some new figures (actually the same figures after someone had taken a screwdriver's hot hex-bit to them!) and claiming they were the figures he used - ergo; I was wrong.

Basa; Basa Romans; Basa Toy Soldiers; Bullshit; CoMa Ancient Warriors; CoMa Italy; CoMa Roman Toys; Coma Toy Romans; Disbelieving Kitten; DSG; DSG Romans; DSG Toy Soldiers; Erwin Sell Make It Up; Erwin Watch; Erwinwatch; Res Plastics; Res Plastics Romans; Res Plastics Toy Soldiers; RP; RP Romans; RP Toy Soldiers; Sell Toys; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Stadinger; Stadsstuf; Vichy;
So I went back to the Vichy thread, took screencap's of the RP-marked figures he had used (and which are still there!), compared them to mine and called them out for now lying about the lie! You can't make shit this up! Although; they try to! (I is for is it Res Plastic, Basa or DSG?).

This led to a spittle-flecked rant from Standinger (2nd link from Erwin above) which attempted to paint me as a conspiracy theorist (I know - dum! But they get their learnin' from tabloids), with the aid of an spurious, additional, CoMa original! However by now, Erwin was getting shaky on the details in reply to someone's comment and they both ended up contradicting just about everything they'd said on the subject and each other.

I dealt with that, line-by-tedious-line in this post (Stads Watch / Erwin Watch - Back to Basa'ics !) and we moved on to Fontanini, Rojas plagiarism, the risible not-DSG thing and, well, most of you have followed enough of it to know what the flavour is!

Until the little-retch decided to resurrect it all the other day!

In the meantime I have shown the CoMa originals (or late production from those moulds) and another slightly different figure. With what came-out in the original spat, and what's turned-up since (R is for Romans! Co-Ma . . . et al!), it's clear that there are at least three sets of moulds;

Basa; Basa Romans; Basa Toy Soldiers; Bullshit; CoMa Ancient Warriors; CoMa Italy; CoMa Roman Toys; Coma Toy Romans; Disbelieving Kitten; DSG; DSG Romans; DSG Toy Soldiers; Erwin Sell Make It Up; Erwin Watch; Erwinwatch; Res Plastics; Res Plastics Romans; Res Plastics Toy Soldiers; RP; RP Romans; RP Toy Soldiers; Sell Toys; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Stadinger; Stadsstuf; Vichy;

  • CoMa (Originals)
  • Res Plastics (RP)
  • Unknown (as yet)

And that the Res Plastics moulds went to DSG in Argentina, who may or may not have run them (or ex-RP stock) with or without the RP-mark and/or hex-driver holes. That there was a late issue of/from the CoMa tool and that there's a third 'cheapie' set - which may have been cleaned-up (or copied) to become the RP set?

At no point has anyone (at shitestuff, Vichy or here) shown a figure which can be authenticated as Basa, and while Basa may have worked with CoMa, there is little actual data on when or what the relationship was and no empirical evidence they specifically handled the Romans. If they did they would be the CoMa sculpts; which - ironically - Erwin also showed!

While Erwin - who claimed to have corresponded with Basa's owner - has failed to explain why he was (still is - thank God it's a locked forum) passing the RP-DSG sculpts off as Basa? Nor has he provided any evidence of this correspondence to 'win' his case.

And while the PSTSM shill's will bleat about me 'getting excited about mere toys', I am in fact responding to criticism (for 'criticism' read 'nasty, factually-inaccurate, illiterate, drivel'), while their self-proclaimed 'Legend' of a leader gets equally excited . . . about toys! Witness the second either of their posts.

And - this blog is err . . . about toys! When I blog on [more important] stuff like politics or the environment they get equally irate, so I can't win either way, but then; they're not a bright bunch, and if I can't win, I'll carry on regardless, being me; and they can go hang! Is that racist? Fuck'em!

The recent spate of attacks on stadsshite and over in Vichy are no doubt due to the fact that Christmas is coming, clearly; they are winding themselves up! I'll help!

Tatra next!

And if you're wondering about the apparent hypocrisy of the internal back-links I've managed to get into this post, actually Googlebot can mark you down for too-many of them, however I'd rather you find the stuff more easily, but then - I'm not the traffic-whore; TJF is.

No comments: