About Me

My photo
No Fixed Abode, Home Counties, United Kingdom
I’m a 60-year-old Aspergic gardening CAD-Monkey. Sardonic, cynical and with the political leanings of a social reformer, I’m also a toy and model figure collector, particularly interested in the history of plastics and plastic toys. Other interests are history, current affairs, modern art, and architecture, gardening and natural history. I love plain chocolate, fireworks and trees, but I don’t hug them, I do hug kittens. I hate ignorance, when it can be avoided, so I hate the 'educational' establishment and pity the millions they’ve failed with teaching-to-test and rote 'learning' and I hate the short-sighted stupidity of the entire ruling/industrial elite, with their planet destroying fascism and added “buy-one-get-one-free”. Likewise, I also have no time for fools and little time for the false crap we're all supposed to pretend we haven't noticed, or the games we're supposed to play. I will 'bite the hand that feeds', to remind it why it feeds.

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

T is for Two . . . Totem Poles

Just a quick one for fun; Chris Smith sent the blue one in his last parcel, and a I dug the Orange one out of the stuff we've looked at in the past so they could both go with all the other totem poles, as increasingly; thematic storage is easier for things like this, they stack quite well, albeit like awkward logs!

Belgian Premiums; Belgian Toy Figurines; Confectionary Premiums; Lollipop Premiums; Lolly Sticks; Lollypop Sticks; Lollypops; Native American; Plasticom; Premiums; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Soldabar; Totem Pole; Totem Pole Premium;
Soldabar by Plasticom, it'll probably be a copy of someone else's, but I haven't found the donor yet, soft polyethylene lollypop premiums and . . . err . . . that's it!

Original post here

No comments: