I think the last time we looked at these, I both mused they were different to previous ones, vis-a-vis colour schemes, and that I'd found more on Amazon (and left them there!). But, without postage, and at pocket money prices, I picked these up earlier in the week, and while they're not strictly rack-toys, they are in the cheap, novelty bracket!
To be honest, I can't remember where I got them, but I think it might have been the party section of Asda, Sainsbury's or Tesco? There are certain differences, and while full size, not the smaller ones from Hobbycraft, we saw last time, the blue 'Cyclops' has smaller horns than previous versions, and the purple chap has changed his hair-do!
But they're going to go so well with the vintage jumpers taken from the LB poses (yes, I saw, it's like clockwork, but both logo's were quite clean, and clearly showed a B, so the stupidity emanating from that corner is now pretty awesome!), in a shelf display, one day! Fun Hub, by RMS.

No comments:
Post a Comment