The Blog's New York-based roving reporter Brian Berke, seriously anticipating Rack Toy Month, sent these shelfies, back at the start of January, although he was probably aiming at the novelty-post element of the Christmas season, but for some reason, too much stuff, or my tardiness (checks history, 122 posts over Dec/Jan, so too much stuff!) that never happened, so we're looking at them now!
Erasersaurs re-purposed as Romantisaurs, but the only thing which renders them romantic is the sticker on a separate sheet behind them, which has the added bonus of saurian wordplay! Greenbriar claim responsibility for this mawkish nonsense, but they are possibly new sculpts, and I don't think the big Sauropod has been seen in other Dinoraser posts?
Thingy and Stitch, I've never seen it, and keep getting it confused, in my head, with the TV-show within the Simpsons; The Itchy & Scratchy Show, a violently slapstick cartoon, knock-off of Tom & Jerry, watched with glee by Bart and Lisa? But they look to be polymer solids, so there's a place for them here, if only temporarily, when they start to turn up.
And the same can be said of these, in fact, we saw a similar solid, 54mm Barbie from Mattel, in a recent plunder or donation post, with more in the queue, so these are probably an extension/different wave of the others?
Generic Action Figure, Seal Team Six, waiting for the SAS to show them how to do it!
I'm trying to avoid Paw Patrol too, thankfully they are too big, but at some point, some small ones are going to come-in, and I know they're already Tagged, and, if they don't interest you, they may be ideal for kids/grandkids?
Many thanks to Brian, who has subsequently sent two more lots (I just found the latest in Gmail!), so we'll be returning to the budget-basements of the Big Apple, before the Month's out, if we don't just all get evaporated by the sun first!

No comments:
Post a Comment