About Me

My photo
No Fixed Abode, Home Counties, United Kingdom
I’m a 60-year-old Aspergic gardening CAD-Monkey. Sardonic, cynical and with the political leanings of a social reformer, I’m also a toy and model figure collector, particularly interested in the history of plastics and plastic toys. Other interests are history, current affairs, modern art, and architecture, gardening and natural history. I love plain chocolate, fireworks and trees, but I don’t hug them, I do hug kittens. I hate ignorance, when it can be avoided, so I hate the 'educational' establishment and pity the millions they’ve failed with teaching-to-test and rote 'learning' and I hate the short-sighted stupidity of the entire ruling/industrial elite, with their planet destroying fascism and added “buy-one-get-one-free”. Likewise, I also have no time for fools and little time for the false crap we're all supposed to pretend we haven't noticed, or the games we're supposed to play. I will 'bite the hand that feeds', to remind it why it feeds.

Monday, April 18, 2022

P is for Polish Roundup - 2 - Wild West

I also picked up a nice little lot of PZG Wild West figures back around Christmas, and it's them we're looking at here! Fully round, they did get flat tee-pee/tipis, and I have the double one somewhere (on the Blog under the PZG label), but as a flat and before I knew anything about PZG, or collected the larger scales it went in the small-scale, flat, Wild West zone!

54mm Indian Toy Figures; Britains Tree Copy; Camp Fire; Indian Chief; Native American Indians; Plastic Indians; Polish Copies; Polish Indian Figures; Polish Production; Polish Wild West Figures; PZG Toy Soldiers; PZG Wild West; PZG ZSP; Raiding Party; Scenic Models; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; War Party; Wild West;
Hollowed-out bases, the one in the middle could use a re-paint, but that's not my schtick, and I love the guy on the right, it's a fact that some European makers were far more inventive in their sculpting than the 'Mid-West/Plains' types (with northern Totem Poles!) of most British and American makers, although MPC's witchdoctor is a favourite of mine.

54mm Indian Toy Figures; Britains Tree Copy; Camp Fire; Indian Chief; Native American Indians; Plastic Indians; Polish Copies; Polish Indian Figures; Polish Production; Polish Wild West Figures; PZG Toy Soldiers; PZG Wild West; PZG ZSP; Raiding Party; Scenic Models; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; War Party; Wild West;
Again the middle one is the poorest, his shotgun has been sawed-off for a blag! the chief also has lost the pointed tip of his lance while the other guy (copy of something East German?) is a tad bigger.

54mm Indian Toy Figures; Britains Tree Copy; Camp Fire; Indian Chief; Native American Indians; Plastic Indians; Polish Copies; Polish Indian Figures; Polish Production; Polish Wild West Figures; PZG Toy Soldiers; PZG Wild West; PZG ZSP; Raiding Party; Scenic Models; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; War Party; Wild West;
Accessories; the stunted tree is a Britains copy, while I love the fire with a small calf BBQ'ing for the returning war-party. These are basically my first PZG Indians, I have the blow-pipe figure somewhere and the flat, but I think that's it, so to mix metaphors; it's nice to get this duck off the ground and running.

54mm Indian Toy Figures; Britains Tree Copy; Camp Fire; Indian Chief; Native American Indians; Plastic Indians; Polish Copies; Polish Indian Figures; Polish Production; Polish Wild West Figures; PZG Toy Soldiers; PZG Wild West; PZG ZSP; Raiding Party; Scenic Models; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; War Party; Wild West;
Previously seen elsewhere; a reminder of them as a group shot, with the reverse shots and various base-styles employed by PZG, side-by-side.

No comments: