About Me

My photo
No Fixed Abode, Home Counties, United Kingdom
I’m a 60-year-old Aspergic gardening CAD-Monkey. Sardonic, cynical and with the political leanings of a social reformer, I’m also a toy and model figure collector, particularly interested in the history of plastics and plastic toys. Other interests are history, current affairs, modern art, and architecture, gardening and natural history. I love plain chocolate, fireworks and trees, but I don’t hug them, I do hug kittens. I hate ignorance, when it can be avoided, so I hate the 'educational' establishment and pity the millions they’ve failed with teaching-to-test and rote 'learning' and I hate the short-sighted stupidity of the entire ruling/industrial elite, with their planet destroying fascism and added “buy-one-get-one-free”. Likewise, I also have no time for fools and little time for the false crap we're all supposed to pretend we haven't noticed, or the games we're supposed to play. I will 'bite the hand that feeds', to remind it why it feeds.

Friday, April 15, 2022

T is for Two - Current Dinosaurs

Just a quickie, I bought a set from don't-know-where (probably Asda?) back in January, and Brian Berke had bought some stand-alone's, also in January, so lets have a quick look.

1 Count; 13232; 421016; Ankyo Development Ltd.; Dino World; Halsall Dinosaurs; Halsall Haswell Toys; Halsall Toys International; HTI; HTI Toys; Parasaurolophus; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Target Stores; Velociraptor;
A nice medium to large pair of the new style hollow in two halves dinosaurs, a Parasaurolophus and an over-sized Velociraptor, available the other side of the pond in Target Stores for a dollar, just a measly $1, so worth a punt. Branded to Anko Development and brand-marked '1 Count' . . . because they're sold singly?

1 Count; 13232; 421016; Ankyo Development Ltd.; Dino World; Halsall Dinosaurs; Halsall Haswell Toys; Halsall Toys International; HTI; HTI Toys; Parasaurolophus; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Target Stores; Velociraptor;
Meanwhile I'd grabbed these, but I can't remember where, I think "it 'as to be Asda", I didn't go anywhere else around then? But there's a chance it was my local independent toy shop, they have a small range of rack toys including the HTI 'army men' stuff we've looked at here in the past. They would have been less than a fiver as I won't go over that on rack-toys!

1 Count; 13232; 421016; Ankyo Development Ltd.; Dino World; Halsall Dinosaurs; Halsall Haswell Toys; Halsall Toys International; HTI; HTI Toys; Parasaurolophus; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Target Stores; Velociraptor;
The supporting bumpf for the Target dinosaurs and a close-up of the dino's. That's it, out there now for a few shekels if you're a dinosaur fan, and thanks to Brian for the US examples.

No comments: