About Me

My photo
No Fixed Abode, Home Counties, United Kingdom
I’m a 60-year-old Aspergic gardening CAD-Monkey. Sardonic, cynical and with the political leanings of a social reformer, I’m also a toy and model figure collector, particularly interested in the history of plastics and plastic toys. Other interests are history, current affairs, modern art, and architecture, gardening and natural history. I love plain chocolate, fireworks and trees, but I don’t hug them, I do hug kittens. I hate ignorance, when it can be avoided, so I hate the 'educational' establishment and pity the millions they’ve failed with teaching-to-test and rote 'learning' and I hate the short-sighted stupidity of the entire ruling/industrial elite, with their planet destroying fascism and added “buy-one-get-one-free”. Likewise, I also have no time for fools and little time for the false crap we're all supposed to pretend we haven't noticed, or the games we're supposed to play. I will 'bite the hand that feeds', to remind it why it feeds.

Sunday, September 19, 2021

F is for Finally Finished Finding Festering Feted Filibuster Fellows!

Another perennial on ITLAPD is the Supreme pirates, and while I've had no problems getting a decent sample of the living pirates, the undead were taking forever to track down, however in a big lot I finally tracked down the missing two poses.

International Talk Like A Pirate Day; ITLAPD; Pirate Figures; PVC Figurines; PVC Pirates; PVC Vinyl Rubber; Rubber Pirates; Skeleton Pirates; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; SP Pirates; SP Toys; Supreme Pirates; Supreme Toys; Supreme-SP; Talk Like A Pirate; Undead Figures; Undead Pirates;
And this is all six with duplicates (no I can't remember what I was thinking - maybe colour variations which were drowned-out by the flash?), I think the yellow one and the purple one are the elusive pair . . . I know I was up to four last time we looked at them!

International Talk Like A Pirate Day; ITLAPD; Pirate Figures; PVC Figurines; PVC Pirates; PVC Vinyl Rubber; Rubber Pirates; Skeleton Pirates; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; SP Pirates; SP Toys; Supreme Pirates; Supreme Toys; Supreme-SP; Talk Like A Pirate; Undead Figures; Undead Pirates;
While, as I say, the 'living' pirates are really quite common and appear in various paint-schemes, so I just keep adding them! If you hold a blunderbuss like that, you are going to burn you hand!

International Talk Like A Pirate Day; ITLAPD; Pirate Figures; PVC Figurines; PVC Pirates; PVC Vinyl Rubber; Rubber Pirates; Skeleton Pirates; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; SP Pirates; SP Toys; Supreme Pirates; Supreme Toys; Supreme-SP; Talk Like A Pirate; Undead Figures; Undead Pirates;
Knives; nasty wounds! Note the guy shading his eyes - lower pose has another dagger in his belt, these two are 'tooled-up'!

International Talk Like A Pirate Day; ITLAPD; Pirate Figures; PVC Figurines; PVC Pirates; PVC Vinyl Rubber; Rubber Pirates; Skeleton Pirates; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; SP Pirates; SP Toys; Supreme Pirates; Supreme Toys; Supreme-SP; Talk Like A Pirate; Undead Figures; Undead Pirates;
The other two; I think the ones with coloured bases must have come-out first (with the undead), and then when they dropped the undead (?), they just kept pushing out the normal ones?

No comments: