About Me

My photo
No Fixed Abode, Home Counties, United Kingdom
I’m a 60-year-old Aspergic gardening CAD-Monkey. Sardonic, cynical and with the political leanings of a social reformer, I’m also a toy and model figure collector, particularly interested in the history of plastics and plastic toys. Other interests are history, current affairs, modern art, and architecture, gardening and natural history. I love plain chocolate, fireworks and trees, but I don’t hug them, I do hug kittens. I hate ignorance, when it can be avoided, so I hate the 'educational' establishment and pity the millions they’ve failed with teaching-to-test and rote 'learning' and I hate the short-sighted stupidity of the entire ruling/industrial elite, with their planet destroying fascism and added “buy-one-get-one-free”. Likewise, I also have no time for fools and little time for the false crap we're all supposed to pretend we haven't noticed, or the games we're supposed to play. I will 'bite the hand that feeds', to remind it why it feeds.

Monday, April 1, 2024

News, Views Etc . . . Forthcoming Show Dates/Events

I'm not ready to go back to the weekly show-date format yet, haven't got the time, or the space, but here are a few flyers I picked-up at last weekend's show, with dates of forthcoming shows or events;




Two flyers for two different events, same place, the De Havilland Aircraft Museuem, those important details in text;
 
 
The De Havilland Aircraft Museum
Salisbury Hall
London Colney
St Albans
Hertfordshire
AL2 1BU

Tel/Answerphone - 01727 826400 

 

Matt Murphy of Hobby Bunker was at the London show, promoting the third iteration of the Chicago Toy Soldier Show, which he is now organising;

Phone - (781) 321 8855
Email - matt@hobbybunker.com
 
Matthew Murphy, Chairman
Hobby Bunker, Inc.
103 Albion St. Wakefield, 
MA 01880
USA

The BMSS show is also in the pipeline, now moved to reading, if I've got the day off, I may mosey over;
 
Website - https://www.bmssonline.com/annual-show.html
 
Reading Central Salvation Army Hall
Anstey Road
Reading
RG1 7JR
[Opposite the Hexagon theatre and Oracle shopping Centre.]
 

Best show in the world! Not long now!

London - Twickenham / Whitton - Plastic Warrior Magazine - Plastic Warrior Show

The Harlington Suite
The Winning Post Hotel
Chertsey Road
Whitton
Twickenham
London
TW2 6LS
UK

eMail - pw.editor3@gmail.com (pw.editor@ntlworld.com) 
Tel. - 01483 830 743 
10:30hrs - Finish, no early-bird


And I picked this up for anyone who needs it;
One of the few UK retailers left!

No comments: