About Me

My photo
No Fixed Abode, Home Counties, United Kingdom
I’m a 60-year-old Aspergic gardening CAD-Monkey. Sardonic, cynical and with the political leanings of a social reformer, I’m also a toy and model figure collector, particularly interested in the history of plastics and plastic toys. Other interests are history, current affairs, modern art, and architecture, gardening and natural history. I love plain chocolate, fireworks and trees, but I don’t hug them, I do hug kittens. I hate ignorance, when it can be avoided, so I hate the 'educational' establishment and pity the millions they’ve failed with teaching-to-test and rote 'learning' and I hate the short-sighted stupidity of the entire ruling/industrial elite, with their planet destroying fascism and added “buy-one-get-one-free”. Likewise, I also have no time for fools and little time for the false crap we're all supposed to pretend we haven't noticed, or the games we're supposed to play. I will 'bite the hand that feeds', to remind it why it feeds.

Sunday, May 14, 2023

S is for Show Report - There WAS a Show!

So, lazy day, and normal service has not been resumed . . . tomorrow maybe? In the meantime I shot a few highlights of yesterday's plunder for another place, and will post them below with no text, as we'll have full reports once I'm through the posts on Chris's stuff, so apologies if you've already seen them on your favourite Faceplant group, but they will last longer here!

The camel is a hollow celluloid thing - exquisite!
 
V. Rare!

Anyone know where the horse belongs? Who made it?
Knight or Bullfighter?

Lovely!

Up yer' Cardinale, Cardinal!

At last!
 
Nice 'builder bits' with one complete figure.

 
Moldarama are bigger than I thought!
This one's Milwaukee Zoo
 
Good to see so many old faces, had some solid chats, many thanks to Trevor Rudkin, Brian Carrick, Gareth Morgan and Peter Evans for bags of bits, sorted Garath's last night (when I meant to post something!) and Trevor's just now, lots to 'Shoot &  Show' and we'll start looking at all the above again, in context/with blurb, in a few days.

No comments: