About Me

My photo
No Fixed Abode, Home Counties, United Kingdom
I’m a 60-year-old Aspergic gardening CAD-Monkey. Sardonic, cynical and with the political leanings of a social reformer, I’m also a toy and model figure collector, particularly interested in the history of plastics and plastic toys. Other interests are history, current affairs, modern art, and architecture, gardening and natural history. I love plain chocolate, fireworks and trees, but I don’t hug them, I do hug kittens. I hate ignorance, when it can be avoided, so I hate the 'educational' establishment and pity the millions they’ve failed with teaching-to-test and rote 'learning' and I hate the short-sighted stupidity of the entire ruling/industrial elite, with their planet destroying fascism and added “buy-one-get-one-free”. Likewise, I also have no time for fools and little time for the false crap we're all supposed to pretend we haven't noticed, or the games we're supposed to play. I will 'bite the hand that feeds', to remind it why it feeds.

Saturday, May 20, 2023

P is for Perfect Plunder Post!

 I'll be knackered again tomorrow evening, so I thought I'd preload this one as well, it's some more stuff I've already posted elsewhere on the stuff I picked-up last weekend, let's hope i find something nice today!

It won't affect the show report posts, as I have decided to combine all the stuff from all sorces and have thematic posts like the recent 'season' of Chris Smith's donation, and it'll all be a week or so away yet, I also have the last London Show plunder to Blog, and will have some more from today with any luck!

Boxed, bagged and carded!

Dime Store transport

40mm Starlux

Atomic Age space figures and a later chap in white

Combat types and WHW

Wild West - no canoes!

Historical and Ceremonial

2 comments:

jon attwood said...

Is that a Crescent/DCMT box in the top pic? keen to see which set is inside, 3 sailors and a very underscale ship perhaps?
BTW, your mailbox is full and bouncing messages
jon

Hugh Walter said...

Indeed Jon! It will all be in the proper follow-up posts!

H

Yes, I posted about it, you'll have to use my mirror site maverickatlarge[at]gmail[dot]com - I'm literally being scammed by Microsoft themselves!