About Me

My photo
No Fixed Abode, Home Counties, United Kingdom
I’m a 60-year-old Aspergic gardening CAD-Monkey. Sardonic, cynical and with the political leanings of a social reformer, I’m also a toy and model figure collector, particularly interested in the history of plastics and plastic toys. Other interests are history, current affairs, modern art, and architecture, gardening and natural history. I love plain chocolate, fireworks and trees, but I don’t hug them, I do hug kittens. I hate ignorance, when it can be avoided, so I hate the 'educational' establishment and pity the millions they’ve failed with teaching-to-test and rote 'learning' and I hate the short-sighted stupidity of the entire ruling/industrial elite, with their planet destroying fascism and added “buy-one-get-one-free”. Likewise, I also have no time for fools and little time for the false crap we're all supposed to pretend we haven't noticed, or the games we're supposed to play. I will 'bite the hand that feeds', to remind it why it feeds.

Friday, December 1, 2023

F is for Follow-up - Footballer Cake Decorations

Harder to believe - than last time - that this is another follow-up to all the follow-ups, being the fourth or fifth for PME, sixth or seventh overall, spacifically, this is a follow-up to the last follow-up here.

As per last time!
 
The trick being that all the pink poses in that previous set are now decorated as black, and the three black figures last time are rendered pink this time! Makes sense really, one team of out-painters takes one ethnicity, the other the contrary, and you split the winnings back at the packing desk!
 
Although there was an element of pure luck about it, in that I forgot we'd had the previous set, and just grabbed this one as it looked 'new'!
 
And here they are with the smaller ones Peter Evans has sent to the Blog, whether they run to the full seven poses or not only time will tell, but if they are going to run to all the colour variations I've found for the larger ones, I'll be drowning in footballers before too long!

No comments: