About Me

My photo
No Fixed Abode, Home Counties, United Kingdom
I’m a 60-year-old Aspergic gardening CAD-Monkey. Sardonic, cynical and with the political leanings of a social reformer, I’m also a toy and model figure collector, particularly interested in the history of plastics and plastic toys. Other interests are history, current affairs, modern art, and architecture, gardening and natural history. I love plain chocolate, fireworks and trees, but I don’t hug them, I do hug kittens. I hate ignorance, when it can be avoided, so I hate the 'educational' establishment and pity the millions they’ve failed with teaching-to-test and rote 'learning' and I hate the short-sighted stupidity of the entire ruling/industrial elite, with their planet destroying fascism and added “buy-one-get-one-free”. Likewise, I also have no time for fools and little time for the false crap we're all supposed to pretend we haven't noticed, or the games we're supposed to play. I will 'bite the hand that feeds', to remind it why it feeds.

Sunday, November 5, 2023

H is for How They Come In - Peter - July I

When I said I had three posts to clear from Peter's donations, I was thinking of the previous lot, but then a parcel arrived last week, so there are three! This little lot arrived in July . . . well in time for ITLAPD!

So it's rather pitiful that I then forgot to Blog the Pirate Treasures which I had hidden behind the Pucator spares, imagining I might do this post closer to the time (the one thing you can't accuse me of is not posting much since late July!), so, having them forgot to do this post and the ITLAPD post they'll have to wait until next year, but with the pulled post, that means we already have two for then! And - in my defence - I have been running-round like a blue-arsed fly!
 
These came with the piratey bits, a nice late PVC Britain tiger, one of those 'H' marked Deetail clones (which it looks like may be a Kwong Wah brand-mark), another of the smaller version cake decoration footballers, a lovely academic pig (who might teach me to spell academic!) and a paratrooper!
 
Many thanks to Peter Evans as always, sorry I forgot to blog the Pirate treasure!

No comments: